Hermit Trail to Dripping Springs
Come with our specialized and knowledgeable guides to visit this lush, cool oasis in the dessert. The Hermit Trail to Dripping Springs tour is famous ...
Grandview Trail to Coconino Saddle
From the Colorado River to the Painted Desert on the Navajo Reservations, one can see for more than 100 miles on a clear canyon day....
3 Day Bright Angel Loop Hike
Duration: 3 days
Departs from: meeting location at a hotel in either Tusayan or the South Rim Village
Beginning hikers love this hike as it takes them along the South Kaibab and provides them exquisite views of the massive Colorado River and the Canyon's rich geologic history. The first day concludes at the Bright Angel Campground which lays next to Bright Angel Creek which offers ideal fishing.
This hike is 17-miles in distance, ranks in difficulty at a five out of ten, and is led by experienced tour guides. Moderate physical fitness is recommended as well as comfortable tennis shoes or hiking boots.
Type of Trans
- Trip distance: 17 mi/27 km
- Elevation change: 4380 ft/1335 m
- Difficulty: 5 on a scale of 1 to 10
- Enjoy Gourmet Meals - Our guides will prepare your breakfast each morning, a gourmet lunch, and a hearty dinner each night. We always supply fresh fruits and vegetables, sports drinks, and all the delicious snacks you need. We provide all clients with meal options before their trip. We provide vegetarian meals and other special preparation upon your request. Please notify in writing of any food allergies.
- Experienced Tour Guides - All of our guides possess a vast knowledge of all aspects of the Grand Canyon. We take pride in sending our clients out with guides who have the ability to deal with any situation that may occur. Whether it's a question on canyon geology, or wrapping a sprained ankle, our guides are there to take care of your needs and ensure a pleasant and safe canyon experience. We will call you before your trip to make sure you have everything you need and answer any question you may have.
Pickup Vehicles and Hiking
Physical Activity Level
Moderate physical fitness is needed for our backpack trips. Our more challenging trips will require not only a higher lever of fitness but also some level of Grand Canyon or desert backpacking experience. Please let us know of any health problems or concerns before your trip.
What to Wear
Comfortable outdoor clothing that allows for flexibility and can get dirty. Tennis or hiking shoes recommended. Bring own clothing, shoes, toothbrush, hat, camera, etc.
3 days, 17 miles
- We include all camping equipment including tents, all necessary gear, food, permits, guide, etc.
- You only have to bring clothes, toothbrush, camera, toiletries, etc.
- You will carry your own pack
All year round but call in advance because tours book extremely fast.
Departure Time & Location
We will meet at a hotel in Tusayan or the South Rim Village. Tours start and varying times, concrete schedule will be provided upon booking.