Grand Canyon Explorer
The Grand Canyon Explorer is the most diverse day-trip we offer. This tour blends remarkable ruins, dramatic lava fields, majestic volcanoes and the M...
Grand Canyon Day Tour From Sedona / Flagstaff
Duration: Full Day
Departs from: Hotels in Sedona and Flagstaff, AZ
The Grand Canyon Classic Tour showcases the stunning views from the East & South Rims of the park. Along the way to the Grand Canyon our guests are treated to amazing views of the San Francisco Volcanic Field, the Painted Desert, the Little Colorado River Gorge and the Historic Cameron trading post on the Navajo Reservation.
After a delicious picnic lunch overlooking the canyon, we explore an archaeological site and learn about the ancient desert dwellers that once lived at Canyon, then vanished mysteriously. The afternoon is flexible with time to go for a stroll along the rim, see the Grand Canyon Village or explore on your own.
Grand Canyon tours from Sedona and Flagstaff, Arizona. Redstone Tours operates naturalist-led full-day tours to Grand Canyon National Park.
We'll pick you up at your hotel and give you a first class ride all through the Canyon. Enjoy the comfort of riding in a mini coach with large windows for excellent views! Spend all of your time looking at the beautiful scenery and wildlife!
Don't concern yourself with watching the road or following a map, we know the canyon inside and out. Our experts will show you the canyon in a better light than you can find. These naturalists truly know all that this canyon has to offer, and you won't want to miss what they can show and teach you.
Type of Trans
- travel in air conditioned comfort without a worry to driving congested roads, long lines and wrong turns.
- enjoy a lunch at a park lodge.
- relax and enjoy the beauty and the splendor of one of nature's finest creations.
- Experience the thrill of the roaring rapids
- Witness hikers balancing on impossible precipices
- Laugh at the stubbornness of the famous Grand Canyon mules
- View native wildlife in their natural environment
We travel in small groups of no more than 14 people. We use mini-coaches that have been retrofitted with luxury, reclining seats with arm rests. Our vehicles are arguably the most comfortable way to travel on the ground. This insures that you will have plenty of space and will never feel crowded. A center isle makes it easy for everyone to get in and out of the vehicle.
Lunch is included on the tourbr />
Suitable for ALL ages and mobility levels
What to bring/Wear
The vehicles will be comfortable but please adjust what you wear so that you are comfortable outside as well. Comfortable shoes are recommended.
- All entry fees and permits are included
- Travel in comfort, luxury and style - small groups and lots of space
- Our expert naturalists show you river rafters, hikers, mule riders, abandoned mines, caves, and hidden details that you would never see yourself
- By special permit arrangement we are allowed to take you into the canyon for unique vistas, and a more personal experience with the canyon. Our guides will also allow you time for your own personal exploration.
- Hiking into the canyon, and long walks are an option. Some folks prefer shorter walks, or may prefer to sit in the shade and contemplate the immensity of the canyon. We are able to accommodate all needs and preferences on our tour. Even within the same group!
All Day, pace of the group.
Daily throughout the Year
Departure Time & Location
We'll pick you up at your hotel early in the morning. A good approximate is around 7:00 AM! Local pick up and drop off are included for the towns of Sedona and Flagstaff. Let us know the hotel you'll need to be picked up from while booking.