Upgraded 30 Minute Helicopter Tour
Take a half hour to soar through one of the most magnificent natural creations in the world. You will be rendered speechless when you see the landscap...
Grand Canyon Red Tour
Duration: 50 minutes
Departs from: Grand Canyon National Airport at the South Rim
Optimize your next visit to the magnificent Grand Canyon by flying through it in our red, deluxe Eco-star Helicopter! This inspiring canyon began forming six million years ago as the Colorado River cut its way through. It stretches over 277 miles and contains over 1,500 plant types, 355 birds, 47 reptiles, 9 amphibians, and 17 fish species. Within it exists five of the seven life zones and three of the four desert types in North America, making it the most beautiful and diverse canyon in the world.
Witness breath-taking arches, the sparkling blue-green waters of the Little Colorado River and famous sights like Point Imperial, Eastern Gorge, Dragon Corridor, Zuni Point, Kaibab Plateau, Temple Butte, and the Painted Desert. Make this vacation unique and special-one you'll always remember by taking to the skies with Grand Canyon Red Tour!
Upgraded Eco-star Helicopter
- This tour shows you the renowned beauty of the 30 Minute Grand Canyon Helicopter Tour combined with spectacular views of the Painted Desert and the mighty Colorado!
- This tour will surely leave you
breathless, as the Eastern Canyon is known for its serene
- A photographer's dream come true.
- Drive from Phoenix to the Grand Canyon National Airport is about 3.5 hours.
- Individual headphones provide you with music and narrative
- 23% larger cabin offers 180 degree unobstructed views.
- Air conditioned comfort.
- Forward-facing, raised platform, theater-style seats.
- Incredible comfortable
business class seating.
- Exceptional noise
reduction features, both inside and out
- 6 guests per flight
Suitable for all ages and groups. You may want to bring your camera and capture the amazing scenery.
Frequent departures daily. Specify morning or afternoon preference when booking
Departure Time & Location
Departure times vary according to tour session and time. The check-in and meeting location is our heliport (Grand Canyon Helicopters). It's located conveniently at the Grand Canyon Airport with our own parking area. Clients arrive at heliport for check-in 30 minutes prior to departure.