Grand Canyon West Rim Bus Tour
Learn about the history, culture, and landscape geography of the Grand Canyon on the Grand Canyon West Rim Bus Tour. Be informed of all the things tha...
Helicopter and Jeep Sunset Tour
Try out our best tour combination at the time the Grand Canyon is the most magnificent...sunset! You'll see the canyon highlighted in an array of colo...
Grand Canyon Sunset Helicopter Landing from Vegas
Duration: 4.6 Hours
Departs from: hotels in Las Vegas, taken to Boulder City terminal
Spend the part of your day enveloped in all that the Grand Canyon offers and then say goodbye to the day with a sunset return. The most spectacular Canyon flight experience takes you on an unforgettable narrated flight to the floor of the Grand Canyon in complete luxury.
Step back in time 4,000 feet down in the depths of the Grand Canyon for the breathtaking rock formations dating back millions of years. You will be enveloped by this wonder of the world. Touch down by the banks of the historic Colorado River in time to explore the pristine Native American Hualapai lands.
Compliment your journey with a delightful picnic meal and refreshments served under an authentic Indian Ramada, before your return tour at sunset over vibrant views of historic Boulder City, Lake Mead, the Hoover Dam, and extinct volcanoes.
- Complimentary transfers to and from hotel
- Exclusive canyon landing with picnic meal served on the canyon floor
- Majestic desert sunset during return flight with views of Lake Mead, Boulder City, and Hoover Dam
- You are picked up from most major hotels in Las Vegas approximately 1 to 1 1/2 hours prior to departure depending on location of hotel
- See the Canyon walls and rock formations, Hoover Dam, Lake Mead, Boulder City, the volcanic Black Mountains, Grapevine Mesa, the Grand Wash Cliffs, and the Grand Canyon at sunset.
Suitable for everyone. Passengers in excess of 275 lbs will be required to pay an additional 50% of their selected tours base price. This fee is not built into any online booking and will be collected at check-in.
Bell Helicopter Long Ranger - 6 passengers, Digital Sound System
Patented Vista View Windows for exceptional picture taking.
Low Skids for Easy Entry/Exit.
About 4.6 hours hotel to hotel
Daily availability; frequent departures.
Departure Time & Location
Please specify your time preference when booking the tour. Pickup provided from most hotels in Las Vegas.