Self Drive Grand Canyon West from Phoenix
Duration: 24 Hours
Departs from: Phoenix vehicle location
You start off by picking up your Jeep Wrangler in Phoenix, Arizona. Before you leave you will receive a full orientation, turn by turn directions, full itinerary and ticketing to Grand Canyon West. Admission into Grand Canyon West includes lunch at Guano Point or Eagle Point. See stunning views of the Grand Canyon from Guano and Eagle Point. You will get shuttle transportation along the rim and have the opportunity to take pictures with tribal members. Also includes western activities at the Hualapai Ranch and a Native American village tour.
Permitting and Parking fee of $20.00 per private vehicle, to be paid upon the arrival at the Grand Canyon West Entrance
- Entrance to the Grand Canyon, Hualapai Visitation Permit and Certificate, Pass to enter the Hualapai Western Town and Ranch are all included in price
- Choice of a buffet lunch at Guano Point or an indoor buffet at the Hualapai Ranch, Interactive Map and GPS navigation included
- Children under 3 are free. If children will be accompanying you, please let us know how many children.
Type of Trans
Self Drive vehicle - standard price is Jeep / SUV. Optional insurance available with our vehicle rental.
Add-on upgrade box:
Full Size 4x4 SUV - $30.00
Suitable for all groups and ages
What to Wear
Comfortable traveling clothes and tennis or hiking shoes recommended. Make sure to bring a camera plus any other personal items you may need for the day.
- High Point Hike, Eagle Point, where you will explore the Indian Village, Hualapai Market and see Native American performances
- Photo opportunities with Hualapai members in dress
- Shuttle transportation along the rim top
- Hualapai Ranch, cowboy demonstrations and shows
- Guano Point, which includes a panoramic view of the Colorado River
- Wagon Wheel Ride at Hualapai Ranch
- Souvenior nylon kooler bag loaded with your interactive map and directions, bottle of water for each passenger, fun and interesting reading material for the road, coloring books and crayons for children and a few other treats and suprises
24 Hours, 4.5 hour drive to Grand Canyon West from Phoenix
Departure Time & Location
Tours depart from Phoenix whenever you get here! You have the vehicle for 24 hours. Grand Canyon West opens at 7 am and closes at 8 pm. The Skywalk opens at 7:30 am. The Grand Canyon West Rim operates on Mountain Time. Please be sure to check your time difference prior to your arrival.
Tour runs with a minimum of two people. If single booker, call and check for availability.